The Grid Thumbnail Cropping

I am using the grid to create a paginated media gallery. I am able to get just about everything perfect except for the thumbnail images in the slider view. They are all cropping. I have tried everything. All image resizing options are set to No Cropping. I have checked them and there are no cropped images being created but they are still cropping in this view. Is there a setting or a css option to get them to scale proportionally?

Hey There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

I am building the site locally so there is currently no outside access for it. I think I have found a css solution though. Seems like there should be a setting in there somewhere but this will work until then.

Thanks

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.