Hi there,
I’ve been using X with the integrated “The Grid” plugin and the site is overloading our server because every time a new image is uploaded to a large grid it regenerates all the images in that grid (ie. 50 images on most of my pages). So I checked with our host and it’s using too many resources (goes from 1 cpu to all 4 cpus).
All that to say I have about 1700 images in the media library that are in many grids using “The Grid” and I need to move them to another plugin. UNLESS you know of a way to stop this from using so many resources…
Assuming you don’t, is there ANY way to export all media files into a spreadsheet or csv file where it will show the file name, url and alt text in a spreadsheet so I can easily import them into another plugin? The images are not in posts, just in The Grid…
This is in regards to https://interiorelementswi.com/ and The Grid plugin is found on all the individual gallery category pages (ie. https://interiorelementswi.com/art-gallery/animal-artwork/). It’s not on the home page, that’s Essential Grid.
Everything is updated. Using X Classic with WP 4.8.3
Thanks!
Dawn