The Grid - Skin Builder

I am trying to access the skin builder section in the The Grid plugin but cannot seem to get it as it continues to say I need to activate (register) the plugin.

I found this earlier support thread that seems to say that it does not require this as it’s bundled with X.

Can you tell me how to enable the skin builder functionality please?

P.S. I have recently upgraded to Pro.

Hi There,

I can confirm that The Grid’s skin builder should be working even if you do not have a license for TheGrid plugin.
Please check if you are using the latest version of plugins or you can delete the plugins and reinstall it.
If still doesn’t work just let us know your website URL and Login details in a secure note, so that we can have look on to the issue.

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me. Everything seems to be up to date but there must be something that’s not working properly.
If you could take a look that would be great. I’ll send you the login details in a private note.

Sorry, I’ve just realised that it didn’t work as I had recently installed Pro but not actually activated it yet.
It seems to be working now.

Thanks for the confirmation :slight_smile:

We are glad that it working for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.