Hello X-Team,
I have created two grids on a one-page site and trouble with the lightbox.
When I click on the lightbox of one of the grids, then it also shows me all images of the other grid. How can I turn this off?
Thanks in advance for your help.
hey,
To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Hi John,
thank you for your reply. Here is my URL: http://simonepaulun.de/
There is one gallery grid under “Portfolio” and one under “Robinson Club”. E.g. when you click on the slider under Robinson Club, the lightbox should only show 10 images. But it also loads all images from the grid below.
best regards,
Simone
Hello There,
Thanks for the clarifications. Since you are displaying two grids, please make sure that each of the grid is displaying different post items. In the Source Settings for each grid, please apply category filters to make sure that both of the grid will not display post of the same categories. For further information, please check this out: https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#!/source_settings
Hope this helps.
I checked my settings and couldnt find anything wrong. I set catagories and in the preview of each galery grid I can see, that the lightbox only shows the images I defined in the source. So thats fine.
But on the site the lightbox still shows images from both grids.
Any other idea?
Hi there,
In that case, would you mind providing the admin access of your site so that we could check your current settings?
Thank you.