The Grid showing extra words where categories should be displayed

Hi. I upgraded to Yoast Premium and now my blog landing page looks a bit crazy. Along with the 3-4 tags I add to each post, a large number of extra words are showing up.

I’ve tried different The Grid skins, but with most of them I can’t click through to the blog post (they just open a lightbox), so it seems that I am stuck with the ones that show tags.

My preferred option would be to not display tags at all, just the post name.

But if that is not possible, how can I get this back to just showing MY tags and not all of these extra words that seem to be randomly pulled from the post?

Thank you.

Hi,

To remove it, you can add this in Edit Page > Cornerstone > CSS

.caracas .tg-cats-holder {
    display:none;
}

Hope that helps.

Let us know how it goes!

It worked! Thank you :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.