The Grid shortcode not working

Hi there,

I am trying to add a slider into the footer just above where it says “#keepindustryrunning” but it isn’t working? I cannot see any issue in the console and the preview is working well within The Grid plugin. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks in advance

Hi @The_Capture_Factory,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you add your Grid shortcode inside a Raw Content element and then disable the preview.

If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I’ve added a secure note. The raw content in question is in the footer and is called “Global footer - Grey”

Hi @The_Capture_Factory,

I found that you are still using the older version of the theme i.e. 3.2.3, I would suggest you update it to the latest 4.2.2 and also update The Grid plugin to the supported version by comparing the version compatibility page.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Is 4.2.2 compatable with Wordpress 5.4.4?

I have taken the site across to a dev and updated the theme and WP Core and it still is not working. Logins remain the same and URL is a secure note below

Hi @The_Capture_Factory,

I found the issue you specify, even while adding it to the page content, and make the Column > Flexbox enabled. In the case of Footer, there is no option to disable the Flexbox in the Bar or Container. So I went ahead and added the Row and Column under the Container and added the Global Blocks inside the Column. Now it works fine.

Thanks

That’s great. Thank you for the support, it is working perfectly now

Hi @The_Capture_Factory,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.