The Grid selection boxes in front of menubar

Hello XTheme,

I have a page with a The Grid gallery with 3 selection boxes above it. If i scroll the selection boxes go in front of the menubar instead of disappearing behind it.

I have tried a couple of things but can’t fix it. Can you help me out?

The page is: https://thebigparty.nl/partys/

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Please add following css to your customizer CSS, it will fix your issue

.tg-grid-area-top2 {
 z-index:1;
}

Go to theme options -> Custom -> CSS past the above css there and Save.

Thanks

Thx for the reply.

I added the code but the issue is still there. Do you have other suggestions?

Hi There,

Can you please provide us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look on to the issue.

Thanks

Hi Basanta,

You can have a look with these details:

thx!

Hi There,

Please check its working fine now !

Thanks

Thx so much, looks great now!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.