Several posts not showing up in category search in the Grid element. They all have the same category designation.
Hey There,
Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.
You can also take a look at this document first: https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#filter_settings.
Thank you.
Hello Thai
I have three posts with the same category but when I input the category in the Grid search function, it only finds one entry. The filter works to pull up all three post but not the search.
Hey @ggoudey,
Please give us the following URL of the page where you’ve setup the grid and also the search term so we could test the issue.
For the meantime, please check if your search term is in your grid item’s content. The search form is usually used for searching contents though and the filter is the one used to show all post within a category.
Thanks.
Grid name: Bottom Grid
Category: Eggs & Meat
Which does the search function find?.. content, keywords, categories??
I have word “eggs” in the content of at least three posts… but the search function only finds one.
Andrew
Hi there,
It searches the post by title from a given search keyword. But maybe the search label is a bit confusing.
Thanks!
Hello Rad. Thanx for your response. I think I will not use it. The category list works well.
You’re welcome! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.