Hello
There is an instance of The Grid on the following page that is set to randomly display one post
On desktop the instance of The Grid sits on the right below the main logo- on mobile it sits below the vertical menu column
Everything works perfectly on desktop, but on mobile a couple days ago it started only showing the first post- the random sort will not work on mobile- rather than showing a different random post on every reload
What can I do to make sure that the random sort order works on mobile and desktop in the instance of The Grid? The instance is called ‘featured grid’ NOT ‘featured author’
Will attach my login info below in a secure note
**UPDATE- the random sort DOES NOT work on desktop either, just tested on a mac and a chromebook and even after clearing the cache the grid instance always loads the same post without randomly sorting the posts-when I view on my windows laptop running chrome the random sort DOES work-please let me know what I can do to fix this
Thank you!
