The Grid Quito Blog

I have been trying to integrate this blog skin to my site: https://theme-one.com/the-grid/quito/

I have imported it but when I am going to add this grid using the element pro provided, the page doesn’t load.

Once it was loaded, but when I went to edit the page, it is gone. it’s not loading at all.

Here is the page where I am trying to do the demo: https://perthsolarwarehouse.com.au/demo-blog-index/

Please help me out with this issue.

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

I have shared the details as Secure Note.

Look forward to hearing more on this issue.

Hi,

It looks like a there is a fatal error.

We need FTP access to further check on this.

Kindly provide it in Secure Note

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.