The Grid Questions

Hello.
I choose Honiara Skin (Grid Style) with 5 columns 2 rows. It has 12 photos with 4 categories.
Questions:

  1. When I selected a filter for categories with 2 pictures, the grid showing 1 column with 2 rows. I want it shows 2 coumns with 1 row. Just like the one on: https://theme-one.com/the-grid/honiara/
  2. For the photos on second row, when I hover the photo it does not completely showing the Category. It only show Title + white space up to the bottom of the photo. It does not expand.
  3. Do you have a link to which I can search Knowledge Base or your answer to users’ questions or requests?
    Thanks

Hi There,

  1. Go to GRID Settings > Grid Tab to set Rows and Columns.

2.) Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Grid with issue
  • Page where the grid is added.

3.) For the GRID documentation, please check this.