The Grid Questions - Removing Lightbox

Hi there,

I’m using the GRID plugin on my site, and I would slightly like to modify the behavior.

http://www.padthai.decorolux.com/

  1. Near the bottom of the page, I have the ingredients displayed. I would like to remove the Lightbox from these.
    I tried doing so with some jQuery but I guess I’m missing something. Could you help?

(P.S: I know there’s a skin builder included with The Grid, but unfortunately it doesn’t include the ROMA skin, so that doesn’t work in this case)

  1. I would like the same grid to display all of the excerpt available, not just a part of it.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.tolb-holder.tolb-open {
 display: none !important;
}

Hope it helps

Hi, thanks, that worked great. How about getting the grid elements display the full width of the excerpt?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Please keep in mind that the excerpt is dependent on the contents for each individual grid item. If that item does not have any content then no excerpt will be displayed.

Please also keep in mind that the grid skin has all the controls of displaying the excerpt. You may need to edit the skin if you want to change how the excerpt should be displayed. To know how you can edit the skin, please check out this documentation: https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#edit_skin

Hope this helps.

Hi, thanks for the tip, but as I said, I was unable to edit this specific skin in the Grid builder. If you look on their website, they even state that their Grid builder only works with some of the skins (12 skins). The other’s are not there after you do the import. ROMA is not included. Is there no way to achieve this with PHP?

Thanks!

Hello There,

This maybe possible with custom development. Regretfully that is already outside the scope of our support. You may need to change to a different skin that will display similarly as the one that you are using at the moment.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.