The Grid question

Hi there,

I’m building a site at

https://sportfloor.decorolux.com/proba2/

I’m using the grid, and I would like to make a lightbox gallery. Meaning that I have 8 featured images, and numerous other images inside the post. Thing is, I can’t make the grid load more than 1 image at the time. Is there a way to get around this?

Thanks!

Hey there,

There is no option to open each item to a separate lightbox. It could be possible with custom development. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

That is not exactly what I need, it’s perfectly fine is they open as one grid, however, I would like the elements (images) that are the contents of the post to be included in the lightbox, but not the grid. See here for example: https://sportfloor.decorolux.com/

Bottom of the page grid.

Hi,

Regretfully that is not possible with the grid plugin.

The example you provided is using essential grid.

https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/essential-grid-documentation/

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.