The Grid Plugin - Related Posts

Hi!
I want to display “related portfolio posts” below a single portfolio item.

I’m shure it is possible to insert a new “the gird” shortcode (for example with 5 items), but then it also shows the current portfolio item.

Can somebody help me with it?
THX

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Adding the grid is easy and simple, the issue is how to calculate the relation of those items from the current portfolio. You have two option, use a 3rd party plugin that displays related posts and customize it to display portfolio items instead of posts, or create that feature from scratch. Either way, you will need some help from a developer.

Thanks!

Thx for your answer!

But if I use a 3rd party plugin, is it possible to implement the items to look like at the protfolio view of “the grid” plugin?

Hey @amago,

That will depend on the third party plugin. You will need to ask the plugin developer for that style.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.