"The Grid" Plugin not working properly after Theme Update

Hi,
After the Theme update 4.3.1 I realized that The Grid plugin is not displaying the images. The shortcode is inside a Content Area and I also realized that Content Area is not listed in the Element Library anymore. From now on, should we use Text Element instead of Content Area?

Hi Gunes,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check the back-end settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks for your response. Attached you can find.

I too have narrowed down a problem with either The Grid or ACF. It says minimum version for The Grid needed is 2.7.9.1 and my version is 2.6.20 and it Bulk extension updater will not update, saying it is already the latest version. A page that has a The Grid shortcode that is supposed to show custom post types is failing to load, and giving an Error Loading Site, 502.

Update: I was able to update The Grid to 2.7.9.1 via a troubleshooter plugin and The Grid properly works with Twenty Nineteen, but not with Pro.

@wearereformation, I appreciate your contribution but you shared your log-in credentials with me.

Oh oops. Was meant for Themeco staff, thanks for the heads up. Going to roll back anyway so this login would be useless.

Hi,
I found the reason, it is a plugin conflict.
Thanks anyways.

Hi Gunes,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.