The Grid plugin not displaying shortcode properly

I created a new skin via the skin builder where I have content appearing on top and bottom area.

At the top area, I inserted the shortcode for the “Smart Podcast Player” plugin where it will display the podcast player.

While the grid manages to display the shortcode properly, there are 2 issues that I encountered.

1. Alignment issue
While the player is displayed properly, the alignment of the grid screwed up.
It seems like it take times to display the shortcode on the grid and when it finished displaying the shortcode (podcast player), the grid items seem to stack on top of one another without any gutter.
If I resize my browser size, only at this time, the grid will re-arrange the items with the proper gutter size.

2. Load More issue
When I click the load more, the grid will append more items and for the new items, the shortcode isn’t displaying. Seems like it’s not running the ‘do_shortcode’ function and therefore, the podcast player isn’t displaying for the new items.

Hey there,

The Grid might not be compatible with Smart Podcast Player plugin. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugin conflicts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi there,

The Grid seems to be compatible with Smart Podcast Player plugin at some point but it seems to be having issues in general when using it with shortcode.

I did try to contact the original developer in regards to this issue and I was told that “For setup and integration issues, please contact the theme author directly. He will handle support for 3rd party plugins included with the theme”.

As you can see here: https://codecanyon.net/comments/17064816

And to get their direct support, I’ll need to purchase this plugin.

Is there anything you could advise me?

Thanks.

We support issues related with The Grid and X or Pro only. Since it involves another third party plugin (Smart Podcast Player), you will need to get support from the third party plugin developer. The developers has the knowledge of how their product functions or behaves so they might be able to pin point the cause or will be able to tell if it’s compatible with the Grid.

Thanks.