The Grid Plugin - Keyword Search

Does The Grid Plugin “keyword search” have the ability to search more than just title (ex. tags, categories, description, excerpt, etc)?

Best,
Brad

Hi Brad,

The GRID plugin search functionality is limited on all item/post/information loaded in a grid.

Hope this helps.

Hi @Lely. I don’t understand. I have a Grid sorting posts by two categories. But I want my website users to be able to search within them by title. How do I set that up? (I went on The Grid support docs and can’t find it. Plus their support forum on Envato requires a license number and I don’t know what to give them…)

Hi There,

You are not entitled to support direct from the plugin developer unless you purchase the plugin separately.

Please provide your URL point us the specific page what you are trying to achieve so we can try to replicate on our end.

Thanks!

It’s under construction right now. Can you point me to any documentation specifically about the search feature of The Grid?

Hi There,

There is no such documentation available for the search functionality. How ever it only searches the title of the grid post. But you can refer to their documentation here https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#source_settings

Thanks