Hi There,
I’m using the grid plugin for a web site https://aetb.testdosta360.fr and the grid seems to have some issues on google chrome were it does not load properly …
see here : 
it works well on Firefox and Edge
How can i fix it ?
Thanks
Jean
Hi There,
I’m using the grid plugin for a web site https://aetb.testdosta360.fr and the grid seems to have some issues on google chrome were it does not load properly …
see here : 
it works well on Firefox and Edge
How can i fix it ?
Thanks
Jean
Hi Jean
It loads fine on my end.

I am on Windows Chrome, are you on mac?
Let us know more details.
Also please clean your browser and test it again
Thanks
Hi Joao,
I’m on Windows 10 using chrome, i cleaned the browser and i have the same issue…
Thanks
Hi There,
I am using windows 10 too and chrome. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbiuXdl4tm
Can you inspect element and check if there’s an error on the console?