The Grid plugin images are squished when page is loads

Hi,

I am experiencing an issue where when the page containing images (using the grid) is loaded, the images are disproportional as shown in the screenshot, however, after clicking on another tab, or resizing the window, the images begin to line up correctly and thus show up as they should. Is there something wrong with the plugin?
website: https://www.tiptopbrain.com/summer-camp/
See here: http://imgur.com/a/KaQjr

Hey there,

I see the CSS coming from a minified cached file. Please clear all caches and deactivate all optimization plugins then check again. If that doesn’t help, keep optimization plugins deactivated so we could see where the setting is coming from.

Thanks.

Yes, I am using WP Rocket and it seems like having LazyLoad for images enabled affects it. Would you happen to know a way around this, in other words, having LazyLoad enabled while having the images show up correctly when the page is loaded?

Thank you,
Nicolas T.

Hey Nicolas,

Regretfully, we don’t have a solution to this. Please contact WP Rocket support if they have a way to exclude The Grid from minification.

Thanks.