The Grid plugin - how do I customize what is shown?

Hi Guys
I am using the Grid plugin.
The plugin is displaying tag information before all posts.
Can you advise on how I hide this information?
I am using X-theme, and a previous answer was for when you use Pro.
I tried using that answer, but it does not work.

Please advise, I’ll be very thankful.

Hi there,

Would you please kindly give us more detailed information with the URL and screenshots to know what is the problem exactly?

The default options available for adding posts to The Grid plugin is explained here:

https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#!/source_settings

Thank you.

Hey
Sure, it’s https://www.inventorymanagementadvice.com/
You’ll immediately see the problem, the tags dominate everything. I do not wish to see the tags at all, just the category, excerpt and the title.

And thank you for the link, it does not show how to exclude tags unfortunately.

Thank you for your help!!

Hi There

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.quito .tg-dark .tg-cats-holder span {
 display: none !important;
}

Hope it helps!

Hi Joao

That is perfect - it worked like a charm!

Thank you very much!!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.