"The Grid" pictures disappeared on several websites

Hi,

unfortunately, all my image grids from “The Grid” plugin disappeared from several of my pages. Updates did not help. Didn’t change anything within my websites.

Error from the Grid: “the grid No post was found with your current grid settings. You should verify if you have posts inside the current selected post type(s) and if the meta key filter is not too much restrictive.”

The Grid does find the pictures within settings/source, though. But the cannot be displayed.

Do you have a solution?

Example page: https://www.tischlerei-henk.de/referenzen/

Cheers
Florian

Hi Florian,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your credential so that we can check the Grid settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello Florian,

I tried to access your site by given credentials but it seems the site is down at the moment. Please recheck and let us know when it is available for testing. Please find the screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

Hi, it’s up and running, but seems to be rather slow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Florian,

It is still the same, we can’t access the WP admin dashboard. I suggest that you contact your hosting provider for more information above the capacity problem.

Thank you.

Hey Marc, I tried it from two different locations and it works for me. Don’t know where the problem is but sometimes I have problems with some security plugins. I turned all of them off for the moment. You you give it a last try?

Thanks
Florian

Hi Florian,

It seems that the wp-admin/load-styles.php which is responsible to load the basic styles and scripts of the WordPress is having the Forbidden issue and that is the reason behind the broken Admin section. I would suggest you to contact your hosting service provider on this.
I have checked the given page URL and didn’t found the issue with the Grid you are having, can you please share the page URL where you are having this issue.

Thanks

Hey there, thanks.

Here is the link.

It still shows:

“No post was found with your current grid settings. You should verify if you have posts inside the current selected post type(s) and if the meta key filter is not too much restrictive.”

Cheers
Florian

Hey Florian,

I have checked your grid and the grid source is from your Media Library. You did not add any images to display.

Please edit your grid and double-check your grid sources.

Thanks for the reply!

Well that is true, but I realized that with the help of “Category/Taxonomy terms”. And those are recognized (eg. 3 exist for the taxonomy “Außenanlagen”). This worked so far with this site and also others (and still does with the others).

Cheers
Florian

Ok, I solved the problem with the Grids. It doesn’t work with PHP 8.0. I switched to version 7.4 and now it works and all pictures show up again.

Still can’t figure out what is the problem with my broken admin panel, though.

Hi Florian,

It has been already mentioned in my last post that the wp-admin/load-styles.php which is responsible to load the basic styles and scripts of the WordPress is having the Forbidden issue and that is the reason behind the broken Admin section. I would suggest you to contact your hosting service provider on this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.