Hi together,
I want to share a picture Post in my Grid. But there is always the same skin like on normal Blog-Posts
with READ MORE and Title. I just want to share a picture in the grid.
Thanks in advance!
With regards
Christoph
Hi together,
I want to share a picture Post in my Grid. But there is always the same skin like on normal Blog-Posts
with READ MORE and Title. I just want to share a picture in the grid.
Thanks in advance!
With regards
Christoph
Hi There,
You need to go to the Skins tab and choose a different one.
You also can create your own skin with the Skin Builder and select it after you have created.
https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/
If you can“t achieve exactly what you are looking for, please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.