The Grid - padding on mobile only

Hi, i get a weird padding to the right of “The Grid” when in mobile. The screenshot give you and idea, but it is best viewed on a phone. On desktop it is fine Not sure why it “shifts” to the left", it loads OK, and then when i scroll the whole column shifts to the left.

Hi Riceman,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affecting your Grid Layout on the mobile.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Just sent it… thanks

Hi Riceman,

I have visited the URL in my Android mobile device and found it loading perfectly, can you please let me know the name of the device and operating system you are using while having this issue.

I found the issue while resizing the browser window resizing. Sometimes browser width can’t be detected while resizing it, and so the screen size based CSS code doesn’t work properly.
To check the exact output in a smaller screen, I would suggest you use the Device Toolbar option from the debugger tool. That will be the correct way to check this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.