The Grid - order portfolio posts

How can I order my portfolio posts alphabetically by title in The Grid? I have tried the Ordering setting under Source and the filter option. Cannot figure it out. Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, please set the order and orderby.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, RueNel!

I have three of my grids set this way and they are not displaying alphabetically. Example: http://3ed.1cd.myftpupload.com/commercial/ This is why I cannot figure it out.

Hi There,

I can see all settings seems correct but it is not still sorted properly. Can we do a basic troubleshooting? You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Also, since each grid is specific for certain category and your filter goes to another page with another category, better filter the display just specific category for better loading:

Hi, Lely!

I deactivated the plugins but that doesn’t seem to be the problem. I did set the Category Filter like you said - thanks for that!

Hi There,

Please check MCB Portfolio Commercial X test grid. I tried to redo your grid and since you don’t use filter I did not include it anymore. Sort is working on that grid. Feel free to compare the settings.

Hope this helps.