The Grid not working with Android devices

Hi,

I am using The Grid plugin with X theme. It works ok on windows and ios pcs but on Android devices it does not work properly. The grid is displayed with 4 columns rather than the 1 column it should be and the launching of a video via a button does not work either.

For information, it did previously work but has stopped working in the last few weeks with not changes made.

my web site is:
www.planet-vr.fr

thanks for your help

Hi There,

I Can confirm on Chrome Android, but cannot replicate on Firefox

Could you please try adding the following code to Theme Options CSS

@media(max-width: 480px) {
.tg-item {
width: 100% !Important;
}}

If that does not help, please provide your admin credentials in a secure note.

Thank you

Hi and thanks for the reply.

I have tried the suggestion but it just makes the grid “full width” on the android device so that the images are wide but very thin. Also the video link buttons still do not work.
I sent my credentials in a private message last week - did you get them ?

regards

Mike

Hey there,

Please update X and The Grid to the latest version then check again. You might need to deactivate The Grid for the update notification to appear. Remember to clear all caches including the browser cache before checking again.

Thanks.

Ah, magic !

Effectively, I could not see the update without deactivating.

All seems to be working now.

Thanks

Glad to hear it,

Cheers!