The Grid not working with 2 columns

Hey there,
On my site: oneworldtrek.wpengine.com user: demo pass: oneworld1, I’m having trouble getting a few different grid elements to display properly. On the homepage, halfway down, there are two columns “2017 Featured Journeys” and “SMALL GROUPS & BIG ADVENTURE IN THE HIMALAYAS & BEYOND”. I have those as a row within the section, and divided into 2 columns. On the left under 2017 Featured Journeys, I have the grid "[the_grid name=“Yearly Featured”] and in the right column I have [the_grid name=“Monthly Featured”].

I cloned monthly from yearly, and they both have the same settings, but I cant the monthly column to display properly. As you can see, the two on the right are very small, and when I force full width, like the Yearly one is set to, it pushes the entries all the way left and under the other two entries so they aren’t visable.

I have tried everything I can think of to fix this, but I haven’t been able to. I’d just like both columns to display 2 responsive grid elements that take up the whole area of the 1/2 column.

How can I fix this?

Thanks for the help!

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

I have tried creating a Grid that shows two items and duplicated it and place the first one one the first column and the duplicate in the second column and they seem to display correctly.

Please try to check the following settings on The Grid:

Please also check that the Row’s Column Container is turned off.

Hope this helps.

Hey there,
I rebuilt the columns and the grids, and it seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks for the help!

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!