The Grid not showing on mobile

Hi Team

Just trying to use “The Grid” and have set it up and it’s working fine on desktop but doesn’t appear on mobile at all using grid element. I’ve even treid entering the shortcode in classic text element at that doesn’t make any difference.

I have added another text box and added some text in the same row and that appears so it isn’t a case of that row or section being turned off for mobile.

Thanks in advance.

N.B Latest X Pro build and latest wordpress install.

Hi There,

To fix this issue, please add this custom CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    #grid-303 {
        margin: 0 !important;
    }
}

Let us know how it goes!

Perfect thank you it works. For more grids do I need to duplicate or can I add to the #grid-303 line ?

eg …

@media (max-width: 767px){
#grid-303 #grid-616 etc etc {
margin: 0 !important;
}
}

In that case, the custom CSS should be like this:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    #grid-303,
    #grid-616 {
        margin: 0 !important;
    }
}

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.