The Grid not displaying images of logos properly

I had this issue, I’m about to explain, once before on another site and I today referred back to my old support question (Need a logo slider but images in The Grid or Essential Grid not sizing properly), but this fix suggested then is not working on this new site. I even exported the Grid project from the other site over to this one, but still having the issue.

If you go to home page at evsdev.444.media and look down the page to the section where it says “Our Current Clients Include” you’ll see a logo slider, but you’ll see a number of the logo images are cut off. But over at tonydrexelsmith.com (where I exported the Grid from) the logo images display correctly. I have gone over the above support ticket, I have compared the settings on the Grid for each site’s grid I created, and cannot figure out why at evsdev.444.media they are not displaying correctly. I even increased the spacing between the logo images dramatically (175px) just to see if that made a difference and still same issue. Images are set to display in their original size too…as was shown for me to do previously.

There is only one grid at evsdev.444.media, it’s called “projects”

I will supply credentials in a secure note

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing in, the difference between the Grid on tonydrexelsmith and evsdev.444.media is that on tonydrexelsmith you have a custom skin that enables you to set the background-size to contain. Where on evsdev.444.media you’re using a stack skin named Alofi which cannot be edited.

https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#skin_builder

What you can do is import that custom skin from tonydrexelsmith to evsdev.444.media and assign it to its grid.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Still took some work, but I got it to work now using that Custom skin imported from the other site. I don’t remember ever creating a custom skin over there. Plus when I exported the “projects” file I figured the skin would be part of that import. Clearly it wasn’t. So when I played with the skins to try and fix the issue I just chose Alofi.

Anyway, importing the skin from the other site and using that did the trick. Thanks Friech

Glad you sorted things out,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.