The Grid not displaying correctly in certain brower

Hey there,

On https://vvdm.ch and https:/vvdm.ch/en the Grid is not displaying correctly, especially in Chrome and Edge. It’s ok on FF (see capture) but not on FF for developer.

I tried adding the JS mentioned here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/the-grid-display-issue/6833/7, but no change.

Thanks for your help and best wishes,

Sandra

Hey Sandra,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are having a caching issue. Since you have installed WP Fastest cache, please clear your plugin cache first before testing the site. I also noticed that you have minified the JS and CSS files. This may have affected the grid which resulted to an issue. Feel free to disable/enable the caching plugin and test the site to check the grid.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hey @RueNel,

Of course you were right. I removed the the JS optimization altogether in Autoptimize and now it works like a charm.

Cheers,

Sandra

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.