The Grid: No content was found for the current ursername(s) and/or hashtag(s)

Dear Support Team,

After the recent changes to the Instagram API, I’ve updated The Grid plugin to 2.6.1. Now, however, the grid that should display my Instagram feed reports “No content was found for the current ursername(s) and/or hashtag(s).”

Thinking this message would have something to do with the authentication of my Instagram account after the update on The Grid, I’ve gone to The Grid global settings > Socail API to see with surprise that there is no field to enter the Instagram API Token anymore.

I’ve seen the same issue reported in another post but no response has been provided so far. Any idea on how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot for any support you can give us

David

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The given credentials does not work for us. Please double check it.

Meanwhile, due to the change in Instagram API, the API setting in the grid were moved. I have checked it and I can confirm than the instagram feed is not working. I will be adding this to our issue tracker so that our developers will be made aware of. They should be able to communicate with the creators of TheGrid plugin so that they can fix this issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello,

Thank you for confirming the issue and passing it further.

We’ll have to wait until a solution is in place

Re. the user account, my apologies. I’ll send you updated credentials in a secure note in case you want to check further

Thank you very much for your help,

David

Hi there,

Thanks! We’ll check it when needed. And it could be related to this https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2018/01/30/instagram-graph-api-updates/. The old setup is getting deprecated and so The Grid latest version doesn’t have Instagram settings too. But we’ll find out what’s going on.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.