The Grid - Multiple Grids on Page, not all showing

Hi all. I have a 3 tab page in which I am trying to display one grid per tab using the unique shortcodes. The grid in tab 1 shows as expected. The grids in tabs 2 and 3 do not display the grid unless I “trigger the grid”. What I mean by "triggering the grid is that in troubleshooting I activated the console (F12) and then the grid in tab 2 displayed. Same process for tab 3. Reference page is at https://mysalus.org/community/town-hall .

Is there a way to have the three grids in their separate tabs show on page load or tab change?

Thanks much.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Please keep in mind that the grids needs to initialize in order to display the grid items. Since you added the grid in the tabbed content, only the grid in the active tab will display. The other two tabs will not display the grid. If you click on the other tab, it would take you a browser screen resize to be able to initialize the grid and then is some case it will display. We simply do not recommend that you add those grids in the tabbed content or even in accordion elements. Please use the grid as independent element instead.

Hope this helps.

OK, thanks for the clarification.

If you need anything else please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.