The Grid - Modify Praia skin

Hi Guys,

Hope you can help. Im using the Praia Grid skin for displaying curriculum subjects as you can see here:

and i want to keep the skin exactly the same but just remove the post date and author. I contacted themeone and they did not want to help telling me to buy the plugin and then they would provide support. I have started building a custom skin and come close but i cant get the colour gradient and the hover over read more working. Sorry to mail you guys, just wondering if you know how to do this.

Thanks again.

Hey there,

The grid plug-in is bundled with the theme and you do not have a valid purchase key for the plugin, so it is natural that they will not support the case.

We will do our best to give you support as much as we can and know about the plug-in. I suggest that you add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.tg-item-content-holder .tg-item-date,
.tg-item-content-holder .tg-item-author {
	display: none !important;
}

The code above just hides the date and author.

Unfortunately, I did not understand exactly what do you mean about the gradient color and hover question. Would you please give us more details information so that we can see if we can be of a help regarding the second question?

Thank you.

Awesome, works perfectly! Thanks Christopher. I have one happy Headteacher!

Glad to hear we managed to help!