The Grid - media files in to post

I cannot work out how to use the media in my wordpress site with the grid in order to create a gallery of serveral images. I have gone through the instruction on this page https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#media_settings, have selected the type of grid and added the images in the grid option below the post saved the post but no image comes up.

The post is set to gallery and the Grid Item Format is set to gallery in the General panel. Images for the gallery have been selected and are showing in the gallery panel.

Yet when I save the page only a thin white strip is showing on the top of the page with the typed content underneath.

Do you have any tutorial on how to do this?

Hi There,

Your grid is loading correctly on my end, did you manage to fix the issue?

If you are still experiencing the issue please clean your browser cache and let us know how it goes.

If that does not help please let us know which browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue.

Thank you

yes but the grid is not extracting the image from the page it self. It’s a grid that I have made separately and added to the page.

What I wanted to know is how to add a grid which extracts the images added to the page via the ‘item format’ section below.

Hi There,

You need to add featured images to your pages, and use the pages as a source on the grid.

Hope it helps!

This what I did but it’s not working.

Hi There,

On the The Grid Settings under Source please add Pages on the Post Types , then under Media
on Item format option uncheck everything so it will display the page’s feature images.

And please update your theme to the latest version to make sure that this is not a compatibility issue (refer here for the latest compatible versions).

Thanks,