The Grid Masonry spacing issue

Hey,

I am getting an overlapping issue with ‘the grid’ the masonry spacing seems to relate to the title text only and does not take into account the excerpt read more button etc.
I can only get proper spacing with matching title lengths or specific css per post which isn’t an option.
What am I missing here?

Hello,

You forgot the website link. Please, include it and we will take a look at your site.

Hi John,

Apologies I have been off for a few days, I have updated my note.

Many Thanks

Hey @tom_hirst,

I’m sorry but I don’t understand the issue here. Nothing is overlapping even if I doubled the length of your title. Would you mind providing screenshots so we could better understand the issue?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have shortened it and the overlap becomes apparent.

Thanks

Hi There,

Its working fine even after shortened the heading. I have tested in mac Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Please let us know if you are having the issue in any specific browser or OS.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.