I’m trying to create a lightbox gallery using The Grid. I want the unactivated grid to be a single picture, but when clicked, will open the full lightbox gallery, allowing you to cycle through many images. So far it will only show what is displayed before clicking.
Were you able to figure this out? I am trying to do the same thing…
Sorry for the late reply. I did figure this out, though I’m not sure if it’s the only way.
- Create a Post and choose Gallery for the format
- Click “Add Media” at the top of the text area and go to “Create Gallery”. Choose all the images you want to include and it will embed a gallery shortcode with all images.
- In Grid “Source” tab, set to Post Type, item number = 1, Post Types = Posts, Post Status = Publish, Category = Gallery.
- In Grid “Media” tab, set item format to Gallery and enable Gallery slide show
That should get it working.
What does this look like? Can you give me a link to see what the outcome is?
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.