The Grid layout not as required

Hi,
I’m fetching movies from my youtube channel to display them on my website. The Grid is set up with Item Ratio 16:9. but items are showed in square format instead. It looks okay on the grid preview, but not on the live website.
https://idophotographydungarvan.ie/
Please advise.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you referring to this Grid https://prnt.sc/g74pph ? Please reduce the number of columns so that the grid items will have a wider width.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

I have only three columns

Preview:

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the information. I check the website and unfortunately could not find a way to keep the aspect ratio, as the grids are responsive and they will change the poster image to fit the grid.

I guess this will be the same for other grids either, but anyway I suggest that you check the Essential Grids plugin also, it has a documentation regarding Videos here:

https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/working-with-video/

Thank you.