The Grid Items Overlapping in Pro with masonry layout

Hello there.

I am using the masonry layout with a woocommerce skin on The Grid and some items are overlapping. If I resize the screen it reshuffles and the offending items fit neatly but then if you scroll down again there will be different items overlapping. I’ve read some other posts but nothing like clearing the browser cache works. If anyone has any experience with this issue I’d appreciate some help.
Link to page below:

thanks

Hi Victor,

Thank you for writing in, your site seems to be having a plugin conflict issue, please do testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

ok thanks. It’s appears to be caused by jetpack.

i did some further digging and it appears to happen if you use any plugin that enables lazy loading. not sure what to do. I tried smush and it had the same issue. The grid works again now but the site is slower…

Hi Victor,

Glad you find the root cause of the issue.

You might want to check our article on how to improve site performance.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.