The Grid - instagram metrics

Hi Gang - a quick update on this situation where the likes/comment metrics are not displaying on The Grid social media skin: Adding instagram feed to X Theme

I followed your advice to purchase a license to get support on the matter and Theme One’s only contribution was that it is no longer possible to display these in The Grid plugin. Unfortunately, the skins in their social media selection all show reference to zero’s now.

The solution would be to update the default social skins in the plugin library to not have hearts and comment icons with 0’s after them. I wanted to start and modify the stock social skin we’ve been using “Maputo” to leave the magnifying glass with link to the post but remove the empty heart and comment box. I found that this skin is not available to upload into the skin builder, as far as I can tell - if it were the edits to the skin would be straightforward.

Can you assist with the correct steps to upload the stock Maputo skin into the builder so that we can edit?

Many thanks,
Dee

Hi Dee,

Unfortunately, the Maputo skin does not have the option to edit or modify, I would suggest you create a new skin using the Skin Builder. You can also communicate with the plugin support team on this.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.