The Grid in Woo Product Archive pages -> Problem with single product page?

Hi there!

I created a Woo Grid and use that for my product archive pages. I did that by changing the Woocommerce.php in my child theme to the following:

<?php

// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/INTEGRITY/WOOCOMMERCE.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// WooCommerce page output for Integrity.
// =============================================================================

?>

<?php get_header(); ?>

  <div class="x-container max width offset">
    <div class="<?php x_main_content_class(); ?>" role="main">

<?php The_Grid('My Woo Grid', true); // where true is for template mode ?>

    </div>

    <?php get_sidebar(); ?>

  </div>

<?php get_footer(); ?>

However, for some reason i can now no longer view single product pages…

Did I modify the wrong template? I tried working with product-archive.php but I found that this does not have any effect, as it is apparently overriden by the woocommerce.php file.

Hey @Tristanarkesteijn,

Yes, woocommerce.php is a generic template which is responsible for displaying WooCommerce pages. Regretfully, what you’re try to do requires template modification which is outside the scope of our support.

I’d recommend inserting your grid’s shortcode in a page instead.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.