The Grid - Image Slider setup / instructions

Hello,.

I have been trying to recreate the Image slider shown in your demo page https://theme-one.com/the-grid/slider-3d/ but without success. I then came across this entry https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/the-grid-demo-content/11374/2 which suggested that the only way to get this to work was to buy the full version from Envato, which I did.

In order not to loose the content I had already created I did an override of the scripts and files contained in the full version via FTP but the result is the same as before and there are no extra templates, skins or elements in order to create the images slider. Can you please help? Thank you

Hi there @bebang,

Thanks for writing in!

Just to clarify we aren’t the developers of The Grid. The Grid is a third party plugin that is bundled with X.

As you’ve purchased the full version from Envato, you’d need to register your The Grid license within your WordPress admin area for The Grid, you’ll then see the demos available for download.

Thanks!