The Grid gets hidden behind X menu / Artstation layout

Dear sirs

I would like to ask you something about your theme. I would like to build a page like so (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8bq0G) with the gallery on the left and info on the right and both columns with independent scrolling. Is this possible with your theme?

Also, as you can see on this link http://www.simulacroom.com/ I’ve tried to use “the grid” on my home page but it get’s hidden behind the menu, what can I do to fix it?

Thank you in advance
George

Hi George,

1- This would not be easy to replicate, it is not a featured offered out of the box by X.

2- Please edit your Grid and don´t set it to full width.

Let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.