The Grid - Get full grid item to link

Hi,
I set up The Grid to display some blog posts. However, I would like the entire grid box to link, not just the text at the bottom. When someone hovers over the box, they automatically click and then it doesn’t work, so looks broken. They don’t necessarily think of clicking the actual words “read more”.
Is it possible to do that?

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Edit your created grid, and head over to skins tab and select a skin that suits your requirement.

Hope that helps.

I want to use Sophia because it has the right overlay effects and I like the text at the bottom. But I want the entire image to link.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the functionality of the preset skins are fixed and only the read more links is clickable.

What you can do is to create your custom skin using the Skin Builder.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.