The Grid 'Gallery' + Cornerstone conflict

Hi,

I have a strange problem. When editing in Cornerstone the last image of the gallery (from The Grid) is repeated again and again. When I change The Grid ‘Gallery’ to another grid like a masonry-layout the problem is gone.
It only happens in Cornerstone ‘edit’ mode. Frontend is OK.

Thx in advanced!

Hey,

Please, check if there`s any plugin conflict. To do it, just disable all of them and check the page again.

Hi,

I disabled all plugins but still the same problem.

Hi there,

May I know which page has this issue? The screenshot seems to be a contact page due to form below it. But I can’t find it anywhere, or perhaps, what grid has the issue so I could just create a test page.

Thanks!

Hi, It is this page:

Front-end is fine. The problem is only in Cornerstone ‘edit-mode’ and with a’gallery’ active. When I switch to another The Grid grid-layout the problem is gone

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is no temporary fix yet. This is known bugs in The Grid + Cornerstone when grid’s source post type is the media library. But this only affects the builder preview, I’ll forward this to our developer for further checking.

Thanks!

Hi,

When is there a fix? The site is going LIVE a.s.a.p. and my client wants to edit some pages.
Thx in advanced.

Hi there,

There is no news yet, but I’ll continue checking. And forward this thread again :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi,

I’ve updated to Cornerstone Version 2.1.1 and X to 5.2.1. The problem with the gallery is still there.
It’s even got worse. The grid is showing nothing in the editor mode. Frontend is OK.

Grts Marco

Hi there,

Yes, this wasn’t included in the update. This is a separate one as this may require help from the plugin author. I’ll forward this again as a follow-up.

Thanks!

@rad
July 31 2017 you guys know this problem but there is still no fix???
This is not good! I need this fixed a.s.a.p.!

Grts Marco

p.s. I googled and came along the old x-theme forum with exact the same problem. However this post is from July 29 2016!!!

Hi there,

Yes, there is no fix yet. I’ll follow-up this issue to see if there is any temporary fix we could implement.

Thanks!

ok that would be nice. Thx!

You’re welcome!

When do you think you have a temporary fix?

Hi there,

I’m not really sure if there is any temporary fix, but I will let you know if there is any. I already forwarded this to our developer :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I really need a.s.a.p. a solution for this problem!
The recent Cornerstone is also messing up my other sites!

Thx Gr Marco

Hi Marco,

Can you clarify what is being messed up?

Regarding the grid not appearing correctly on the builder but appearing correctly on the front-end? Or something else?

Please let us know and provide the URL to clarify.

Thank you

The issue is clearly that is does not display in the builder, have you not tested yourself to verify or checked the internal notes on this? Why are you asking for clarification if it has already been identified as a bug?

Hi @captainzank

I understood the issue with the grid, I thought another issue could be hapenning and that is why I asked for clarifications if necessary.

Hope it clarifies.