The Grid Features Issues

Hello Guys,
I have two issues about The Grid features on X-theme:

  1. Can we use multiple feature sets from two grid skins? And how? For example, I want to have the hover effect of the Caracas Skin (https://theme-one.com/the-grid/caracas/) so that there is only a bar at the bottom that pops up, and the same rotational hover effect that the Dacca skin (https://theme-one.com/the-grid/justified-dacca/) have. Is it possible to fuse the two features? Or is there any other way?

  2. Can we add the pop-up features or link features to any Grid skins or is it limited? For example, I want to add a pop-up and link features on the Caracas Skin (please see image below). If it is possible, how can I achieve this?

Thank you!

Hi There,

1- You can use the skin as many times as you want.

You also have the skin builder.

2- The Grid Offer lightboxes of content you have loaded on the gird.

If you use your images as a source.

https://theme-one.com/the-grid/masonry-example-2/

Hope it helps