So I’ve got no way of knowing how to add my facebook page timeline to my website grid. I know how to add the grid i create, the API details etc in admin of website but when it says create app it all gets a bit dead end from there. I’ve search through the types of app and it seems impossible to sort it out with the support on facebook developers. app site. I just want to know what product to add. I got it working before on another site but for some reason cant do it for one im working on at the moment, please if anyone can help id appreciate it.
Hey There,
Thanks for writing in! Are you trying to add Facebook page timeline in your site? Please check out the available Facebook social plugin that might help you: https://developers.facebook.com/products/social-plugins/
If there is a need, you can also check out 3rd party plugins to easily insert Facebook in your site. You may find these plugins interesting: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/facebook+page+timeline/
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.