The Grid/Essential Grid gallery look like Modula gallery

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a way to get The Grid or Essential Grid plugins to display galleries that look and function like the Modula gallery. Meaning that the gallery won’t be dependent on the size of the images, but will automatically, lay out the images into a justified masonry gallery layout, no matter what their size.

Hi there,

I am not sure if I follow the request correctly but this might be the solution you are looking for:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/masonry-grid-layout-with-even-image-heights/

In general, I suggest that you deep search the Essential Grid documentation and their FAQ section as you might find good information:

https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/essential-grid-documentation/

Thank you.

Hi,

I mean like you set a specific height for the gallery and then it adjusts the images into a grid based on the height you set for the gallery.

Hey @Jacqui,

Regretfully, there’s no feature for that in both plugins. The grid will adjust based on the width of its container.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.