The Grid customization

I can’t seem to get the settings for The Grid to work like the “Slider 3D” demo (https://theme-one.com/the-grid/slider-3d/).

I would like the next and previous arrows to move one element at a time and a navigation bullet for each element.

The Grid is on this page http://www.reidfranklin.com at the bottom.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Tim

Versions
Wordpress 4.9.5
X 6.0.4
The Grid 2.6.16

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s doable by just adding this CSS to your global custom CSS,


.tg-item-inner {
opacity: 0.6;
}
.tg-active-item .tg-item-inner {
    opacity: 1;
    -webkit-transform: scale3d(1.15,1.15,1.15);
    -moz-transform: scale3d(1.15,1.15,1.15);
    -ms-transform: scale3d(1.15,1.15,1.15);
    -o-transform: scale3d(1.15,1.15,1.15);
    transform: scale3d(1.15,1.15,1.15);
    -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 100px rgba(0,0,0,0.25);
    -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 100px rgba(0,0,0,0.25);
    box-shadow: 0 0 100px rgba(0,0,0,0.25);
}

But it’s not gonna work since your grid doesn’t switch to active status when it slides, it looks like a carousel than a slider. Would you mind providing your login credentials so I could check?

Thanks!
Thanks.

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your reply.

I would actually like both of the Grids to work the same way as described above.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Tim

Hi there,

The login credentials is correct but has no admin capability. I still can’t check them :slight_smile:

Please grant admin access.

Thanks!

I’m so sorry. It’s fixed.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Please update the previous CSS to this:


.tg-item-inner {
    opacity: 1;
    -webkit-transform: scale3d(1.15,1.15,1.15);
    -moz-transform: scale3d(1.15,1.15,1.15);
    -ms-transform: scale3d(1.15,1.15,1.15);
    -o-transform: scale3d(1.15,1.15,1.15);
    transform: scale3d(1.15,1.15,1.15);
    -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 100px rgba(0,0,0,0.25);
    -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 100px rgba(0,0,0,0.25);
    box-shadow: 0 0 100px rgba(0,0,0,0.25);
}

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.