The Grid CSS modification

Hi. I’m having trouble targeting “The Grid” with my own custom CSS.

I need to make some modification for mobile only. I wan’t to make the padding in the white space 15px instead of 45px on mobile, but i can’t seem to target the proper class. Can you help me do that?

The other thing i want, is to make the button larger on mobile only. So i would like to hide the small button on mobile and show a larger one on mobile, which i will hide on PC. Makes sense?

And the last thing is, that i want the headline to be 44px on PC and only 28px om mobile too.

Here’s the page: https://fitnessformularen.dk/blog/ - And thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Hello @coedam,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS to make necessary Style changes:

@media only screen and (max-width: 500px) {.tg-item-content-holder{padding: 15px !important; }.tg-item-title {font-size: 28px !important;}}

Would you mind elaborating the second question with some screenshots?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.