In The Grid, on this page: http://staging.jeremyborum.com/credits/
I’m trying to style the text which pops up when the mouse hovers over my images. That text is the image title, excerpt text (image caption in the WP backend), and links. This code almost works, but the colors fail. When I change the colors in the Chrome Inspect Element window it DOES work, which is weird. Could you please tell me why the font size, line height, and text decoration work properly, but the colors have no effect?
These styles are in my style.css in themes/pro-child/
Many thanks.
/* Image title <h2> */ .tg-item .tg-light h2 { color: blue; font-size: 18px; } /* Excerpt (image caption) text <p> */ .tg-item .tg-light p { color: #abcdef; font-size: 15px; line-height: 18px; } /* Links in the excerpt (image caption) text */ .tg-item .tg-light a:link { color: #fedcba; text-decoration: underline; } .tg-item .tg-light a:hover { color: red; text-decoration: underline; }
Before you tell me that you can’t offer support:
Both you and Theme-one both refuse to provide support for TheGrid specifically because it was bundled with X. This is confusing, unfair, and wrong.
I have seen you write repeatedly on this forum:
The grid is a 3rd party plugin. Though it is bundled in the theme, we are not familiar of the code and it requires further assistance from the creators of the plugin.
However, on CodeCanyon.net Theme-one writes repeatedly:
If The Grid was included in your theme, for any question or issue, please contact the theme author directly. He will handle support for 3rd party plugins included with the theme.
Both of you deny support because the plugin was bundled, but SOMEBODY has to stand by the product I purchased and I think it ought to be the company I gave money to. (You)
Could you try to help please?
