The grid causing WP whitescreen of death

I have just tried to install the Grid plugin bundled with X and as soon as I activate I can no longer access the WP admin area. I simply get the ‘whitescren of death’ and cannot do anything until I rename the grid plugin folder.

Could you let me know how to fix this please?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! A white screen usually means there is a fatal PHP error. Can you please enable WP_DEBUG mode? You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding the following code just above /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page with the white screen, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.